Shipping - Frequently Asked Questions
When will I receive my package?
We have warehouses in the United States, Canada, and China. Package delivery varies by customer location. Packages typically will arrive in 3-9 Days unless you are outside of the United States & Canada. If you are outside of the United States & Canada your shipping time may be longer; typically 8-15 days.
What shipping methods are used?
United States & Canada Customers
- USPS & UPS for packages shipped to the United States and Canada. We use several postal options and choose the fastest delivery option for every order.
Where does USPS ship to?
USPS is the United States Postal Service. The USPS ships to the United States.
- DHL and E-Packet for packages shipped to international customers outside of the United States & Canada. International customers should expect additional shipping costs in some cases, and slightly longer delivery times if applicable.
Where does DHL ship to?
DHL ships to over 220 countries. Learn More
What is E-packet shipping?
ePacket delivery is an agreement between the US Postal Service (USPS) and Hongkong Post. It allows for faster ePacket delivery of products coming from China and Hong Kong to a number of different countries. Merchants can send small packages weighing up to 2 kg (4.4 lbs)
How long does E-packet shipped products take to be delivered?
These are exclusive and custom made products. Please allow 8-10 business days to receive your items. The longest is typically 11 days.
Why do you use E-packet shipping?
In order to maintain low shipping costs and no tax fees for our international customers on products in this store, e-packet shipping is used. It is the most cost-saving way for us to get our products from our warehouses in China to the United States warehouse or to be delivered worldwide. If we chose another shipping methods, international shipping from our warehouses would cost our customers so much more. We would rather you enjoy no taxes and free shipping on your orders everyday.
What are the benefits of using E-packet shipping?
- Faster and more affordable for customers to receive their purchases from online stores and marketplaces that ships from China and Hong Kong.
- Door-to-door China ePacket tracking: The ePacket delivery provides customers the option of end-to-end tracking, without paying any additional costs. This is a huge benefit for them to be able to monitor the location of the package. The ePacket can easily be tracked on official websites such as EMS and USPS.
- Free returns on any undeliverable items: Another benefit to the customers is the sense of security they get knowing that any undeliverable item is returned, without any additional expense. This in turn, improves the customer-merchant relationship, as the online merchants will be able to provide refunds on any packages that were not successfully delivered to customers.
What countries accept E-packet shipping?
There is a growing list of countries that are able to benefit from the affordable China Post’s ePacket service. Updated: December 2017.
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- United Kingdom**
- United States***
- Vietnam (currently in a trial run)
* France: Packages can be shipped to mainland France with zip codes that start with 01 to 95. The packages cannot currently be shipped to overseas territories, including Corsica, Guadeloupe, Martinique, French Guiana, Reunion, St. Pierre and Miquelon and Mayotte.
** United Kingdom: Packages can be shipped to mainland UK as well as the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.
*** United States: Packages can be shipped to all states, territories and military addresses within the United States.
What is your refund policy?
We have a hassle-free refund policy within 30 days of receiving the product no questions asked. Just send us a photo to Avijistore@gmail.com. The entire refund policy can be read here: Refund Policy